Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Fast Transition

Hello everyone!  Only 3rd post in and already I’m slacking on my updates.  The last few weeks have been a blur.  Finishing up my job with the RAC, clearing out my house, packing my belongings (a whole ‘nother post about that later), driving to Wisconsin, a brief visit, and now I sit in the airport at Milwaukee, waiting for my flight to Reno.  It’s 4:49 am.  

I just want to give a quick FYI to everyone.  I’ll be at Burning Man for the next 10 days so other than one more post I hope to get out before I head to the Playa, I’m not slacking again on the updates, I just will be off grid.  And for those of you who know me and technology….I can’t wait!!  ::grin::

If you feel so inclined, you can send me snail mail while I’m at BM.  I’m at:

Dome Monkey/Kira Zebroski
Habitat For Insanity
7:30 and Haifa
℅ BRCPO
Burning Man
Gerlach, NV 89412

Now I’ll be there until September 1st so plan accordingly.  Outside of that time frame, any mail should be sent to my parents.  Email or facebook me to get the address.

No comments:

Post a Comment