Sunday, May 22, 2016

Lift Off!!

Just wanted to send a quick hello and goodbye as I get ready to board the plane that will take me Stateside for the first time in almost 2 years.  You ever notice I seem to find the most free time to write posts when I'm in airports?  Huh...

Anyway, I'm both nervous and excited to be coming back to the old US of A.  It's been a while and the culture shock may be a bit of a, well...shock.  I just changed over some money to USD and it was weird seeing the money all be the same color.  I'm used to the Monopoly color scheme most countries sport.  I'm going to have to look really closely to make sure I don't mix up my notes.

I'm also a bit overwhelmed with my travel schedule.  I never can do anything halfway and so I'm making it to 5 states in 6 weeks.  Whew!

**By the way, I've had very little sleep so my typing style may be a bit slap happy.  I'd apologize but I'm just proud I'm getting a post out.

So those of you following my travels, here's the low down on where I'm heading:
LA 23-24th
Florida 24-3rd
Pittsburgh 3-7th
Rochester 7-24th
NYC 24-26th (oop!  I had the wrong date.  Not bad for only 1 mixup)
Seattle 26-1st
Wisconsin 1-10th

And fly back to Australia on July 10th.  I've actually had to make myself an itinerary with all my flights/buses to keep them straight.  I'll try and keep updated on how things are going but you know how it goes.

They're calling my flight so ::massive hugs, cuddles, and kisses to all::  And see many of you soon!!!!!!!
Me and Monkey Jr getting settled in
**all photos are property of Kira Zebroski**

2 comments:

  1. Hey it was great talking to you on the bus. Enjoy your stay in Rochester

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it was great talking to you on the bus. Enjoy your stay in Rochester

    ReplyDelete